Are you getting the most out of Oracle Cloud? Do you feel you are getting the best Return on Investment on your Oracle Cloud? Our Oracle Next-Generation Managed Services can help you do just that!
Doing so will reduce/eliminate the need to spend inordinate amounts of effort in:
Driving user adoption and efficiencies
Meeting and exceeding
Testing of the Quarterly releases
Managing changes brought about by the continuous innovations delivered quarterly by Oracle
The challenges to staying on top of the latest technology solutions can often mean that an organization will not be able to keep up with the demands long-term, some such challenges are:
- Difficulty in finding and retaining qualified staff
- Procuring and managing IT and service desk resources in-house can be expensive
- Inability to increase the adoption of Cloud ERP among business users, increased adoption enables a single source of truth and reporting for management
- Inability to optimize support coverage based on business operations' demand
- Lack of elasticity in the skills required
During this webcast, we will help you answer the question, 'Why use Application Managed Services, if there is the option of performing these functions in-house?'. Before you answer, here are some questions for you:
- Are you meeting and exceeding the ROI you intended with your Cloud Technology investments or are you just getting by?
- Are you able to continuously drive user adoption and increase efficiencies through best practices?
- Do you benefit from a fully automated testing solution for the Quarterly updates?
- Do you have time to assess and deploy these innovations so that your business can benefit through the enabling functionalities introduced?
- Does your current support model allow you to help with delivering on your KPI's?
If you answered NO for any of these questions, this session will be of interest to you. Join us for this live session on 4 May 2021 at 4:30 PM BST | 5:30 PM CET
VP - Industry Programs
Account Director - Technology Services, Evosys